- Utilise real project applications
- Demonstrate improved efficiency
- Enable supply chain collaboration
- Be embraced to the nuclear community
- Develop and support a user community for the future
- Position the UK as a leader in Digital Twin and Virtual Engineering
Exploring the UK government’s investment in High Performance Computing at sites such as Sci-Tech Daresbury
Latest news from NVEC
Powering innovation and skills across the global nuclear asset lifecycle Jacobs has completed its acquisition of Wood Nuclear, part of John Wood Group, for an enterprise value of approximately £250...
We've had some fantastic coverage for our collaborative, industry-leading Nuclear Virtual Engineering Capability programme – creating an integrated digital architecture of the future.Recent NVEC...
The University of Liverpool and the Virtual Engineering Centre (VEC) have been awarded a contract to support a key UK government nuclear research programme led by Wood, the global project,...