- Utilise real project applications
- Demonstrate improved efficiency
- Enable supply chain collaboration
- Be embraced to the nuclear community
- Develop and support a user community for the future
- Position the UK as a leader in Digital Twin and Virtual Engineering
Exploring the UK government’s investment in High Performance Computing at sites such as Sci-Tech Daresbury
We've had some fantastic coverage for our collaborative, industry-leading Nuclear Virtual Engineering Capability programme – creating an integrated digital architecture of the future.Recent NVEC...
The University of Liverpool and the Virtual Engineering Centre (VEC) have been awarded a contract to support a key UK government nuclear research programme led by Wood, the global project,...
Wood has been appointed by the UK government to lead the second phase of a ground-breaking nuclear research programme. Under a $4.6 million contract from the Department for Business, Energy and...