- Utilise real project applications
- Demonstrate improved efficiency
- Enable supply chain collaboration
- Be embraced to the nuclear community
- Develop and support a user community for the future
- Position the UK as a leader in Digital Twin and Virtual Engineering
Exploring the UK government’s investment in High Performance Computing at sites such as Sci-Tech Daresbury
Latest news from NVEC
NVEC partner the Virtual Engineering Centre, part of the University of Liverpool, has published a new white paper exploring the factors influencing the development of digital twins and why...
Date: 8th December 2020 Times: 10: 00 am -12: 30 pm The meeting will hear an update from two key ‘digital’ projects currently being funded by the BEIS Nuclear Innovation Programme (NIP); the first...
Powering innovation and skills across the global nuclear asset lifecycle Jacobs has completed its acquisition of Wood Nuclear, part of John Wood Group, for an enterprise value of approximately £250...